A: If you are unable to secure a doctor’s appointment for your pre-college physical before our June 1st deadline, you need to contact your admissions counselor ASAP with the date of your doctor’s appointment so it can be noted in your file. Remember, without this physical, you will not be allowed to enroll in the fall!
Please set up an appointment with your doctor for your physical today! Print the required medical forms.
Here are some tips from the Norwich Infirmary to help you through the process:
- Set up two appointments with your provider’s office; first to receive the PPD test, then two days later for PPD results to be read and to have the Physical Exam. Make sure your physical is dated.
- The immunizations listed in our medical forms are required by the Vermont Health Department for school entry.
- The Meningicoccal vaccine is for first year dorm students, commuters are exempt.
- The Varricella Waiver (for chicken pox disease where applicable) must be signed.
- Norwich Medical Forms will only be accepted; independent forms will be returned.
- Release of Medical Information forms are available at Registration in the fall.
- Return paperwork attached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (802-485-4577). If you prefer posting by mail please Keep a Copy.
Please contact the Norwich Infirmary at 802-485-2552 or by email at email@example.com with any further questions!