Come to the Student Financial Planning Office (Jackman 303) to pick up a work study contract. I9 and W4 forms can be filled out in the payroll office.
- Check our job listings on the Norwich website.
- Call or see the point of contact about the job. When you find a job:
- Fill out the top portion of the contract and sign at the bottom.
- Have your supervisor fill out the middle section and sign at the bottom.
- Bring the contract, I9 (with your driver’s license and social security card), and W4 form back to the Payroll Office to be signed.
It is your responsibility to fill out your electronic time sheet and submit it to the Payroll Office every other Friday.
Your rate of pay can range from minimum wage to $10.00 per hour. Your supervisor will make that decision. Payday is on or around every other Thursday of each month.
It is your responsibility to let your supervisor know if you cannot make it to work. If you decide to leave your job, you need to let your supervisor know!
If you have any questions, please come to Jackman 303 or call Pam Goodwin @ 802-485-2827.
Check out the Work Study page