If you haven't already, please set up an appointment with your doctor for your physical today! The deadline for completed medical forms is June 1st. All paperwork needs to be in English and legible.
Information required from all students: Medical History form, Norwich Physical Exam form; immunization record signed by health care provider (including Varicella documentation form,) HIPPA form; Release of Information, Demographic/Insurance Form and copies of both sides of your insurance card.
* Make sure your physical is signed and dated.
* The immunizations listed in our medical forms are required by the
Vermont Health Department for school entry and need to be
completed prior to your arrival on campus.
* The Meningococcal vaccine is for first year dorm students, two
immunizations are required if the first vaccine was receive prior to
age 16. Commuters are exempt from Meningococcal vaccination.
* The Varricella Waiver must be signed if you have not received the
* Only Norwich Medical Forms will be accepted; independent forms will be returned.
* Return paperwork via mail, attached via email email@example.com or fax 802-485-4577. If you prefer posting by mail
please make and retain a copy.
Please contact the Norwich Infirmary at 802-485-2552 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions!