The WEBcard Center offers an easy way to manage your Cadet$Card.
WEBcard makes it easy to:
- Check your account balance and transaction history.
- Report your Cadet$Card lost
- Remove hold on account if you find your lost card
- Submit a photo for your ID. See the requirements for Civilian Students or Rooks
Setting it up is easy!
Submit your photo no later than Wednesday, July 31, 2019. Students not having submitted an approved photo by the deadline date will be subject to a $10.00 late photo processing fee.
Register at https://webcard.norwich.edu using the following:
- A valid e-mail address (does not have to be Norwich email).
- Nine digit student ID, which starts with A00 _ _ _ _ _ _.
- Password. This is not your net ID password but one you select specifically for this purpose.
- PIN, which is your student ID # minus the A (00_ _ _ _ _ _ )
- Be sure to follow the requirements. See the requirements: Civilian Students or Rooks
You will receive e-mail confirmation after completing the registration process. Click on the link in the body of the email to activate your account.
Difficulty signing up? Contact the Cadet$Card office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org