One of the best things I can recommend as things to bring along with you to your dorm is snacks. Trust me on this one! There is going to be plenty of nights, especially in the winter where you will have absolutely no desire to leave your dorm room to venture to the dining hall to get "real" food. With that being said, it's important to have some snacks for whenever that happens! I have decided to make a breif list of things that have made it on my shopping list every year so far!
- Supples to make coffee- I truly do make every intention to make my own coffee in my room to save money and not go to Dunkin every day! I purchased a "Cold Brew Coffee Maker" off amazon last year, and it has been my go-to ever since. Alongside that, I bring some almond milk, agave sweetener, and my favorite creamer! While it changes often, at the moment I'm a huge fan of the International Delight Butter Pecan creamer!
- Granola Bars, a great snack in a pinch!
- Mac and Cheese (microwavable cups)
- Nutella (self-explanatory, right?!)
- Saltine Crackers, Graham Crackers
- I also like to bring some sort of juice, just for a change of pace from water. Lately, I've had a preference for apple juice!
- Tea and Hot Chocolate Mix
- Ranen Noodle (chicken is my favorite flavor)
- I also like to bring something sweet to conquer the occasional sweet tooth, for me, a personal favorite is peanut butter cups!
- Microwavable soup (great for those cold winter days)
- BelVita Breakfast Bars (if you're like me, you'll sleep in as long as you can, even if that means avoiding a traditional breakfast for the day)
Hope this is helpful!